A Docker image for my Erlang release

Frank Muller
Hi guys

Any pointer(s) on how to build a Docker images for Erlang release?

Ideally, I would like to be able to build Erlang using KERL and not use any prebuilt Erlang version.

/Frank

Re: A Docker image for my Erlang release

Pierre Fenoll-2
Taking a look at kerl’s CI should help ;)
If you have any questions ask a way.

On Tue 5 Mar 2019 at 16:52, Frank Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

Any pointer(s) on how to build a Docker images for Erlang release?

Ideally, I would like to be able to build Erlang using KERL and not use any prebuilt Erlang version.

Pierre Fenoll

Re: A Docker image for my Erlang release

Sergey Safarov
I also have skills on docker image creation
I can help create using alpine dist and using hooks.