[ANN] 2 months until SpawnFest 2019

Brujo Benavides-3
Hey erlangers!

We’re just 2 months away from our annual hackathon: SpawnFest!
The free online competition where teams compete for prizes by creating a BEAM-based app in 48 hours will take place on September 21 and 22.

Remember:
- All projects should be written to run on the Erlang VM / BEAM.
- They can be written in any BEAM-based language (i.e. Erlang, Elixir, LFE, efene, clojerl, etc.).
- Supplementary languages such as Javascript (and JS frameworks) are allowed.

More information on our website.

Build your team and register it here!
As usual, we’re also looking for sponsors. If your company wants to contribute with a prize for the winners, please fill out this form and join us!

Contact us at [hidden email] if you have any questions!