[ANN] Asciideck: Asciidoc for Erlang

Loïc Hoguin-3
Hello,

In my spare time I wrote an Asciidoc parser and translator project:

     https://github.com/ninenines/asciideck

As far as I can tell this is the first Asciidoc implementation on BEAM.

Three strong points:

* It's not Markdown; Asciidoc is better defined and more powerful
* The parser gives you an AST that you can further manipulate
* The code is very readable, this is the code for parsing section titles
for example:
https://github.com/ninenines/asciideck/blob/master/src/asciideck_block_parser.erl#L134
- let it crash!

I've switched ninenines.eu to use it and it builds the docs of all my
projects. It also builds man pages of the projects. More work remains to
be done but it's in a very good shape already.

I've written about it in more details at:

     https://ninenines.eu/articles/asciideck/

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu