CloudI (https://cloudi.org/) is a "universal integrator" using an
Erlang core to provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability.
The CloudI API provides a minimal interface to communicate among
services so programming language agnostic and protocol agnostic
integration can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the
programming languages: C/C++, Elixir, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java,
services are included that rely on the CloudI service bus.
The details for this release are below:
* Added CloudI Service API services_status function to provide
current uptime and availability information for any CloudI service
(using Erlang monotonic time)
* Added CloudI Service API code_status function to provide
information about the installation and any runtime changes of
the CloudI service files on the filesystem
* ZeroMQ support was removed and SSH connectivity was added to
cloudi_service_router as a better alternative
* cloudi_crdt had small additions and an important bugfix
* Added JSON support to cloudi_service_api_requests
* Added support in Python, Python/C and Java CloudI APIs for
non-member (static) functions (passed to the subscribe function)
* Erlang/OTP 21.x compatibility
* Haskell CloudI API dependencies were updated
* Bugs were fixed and other improvements were added
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
My email address for CloudI communication (related to source code) is
now [hidden email] instead of [hidden email] . The gmail
email address will continue to function, but all references to my email
address in CloudI source code and documentation have been changed to
[hidden email] .
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!