CloudI (https://cloudi.org/) is a "universal integrator" using an
Erlang core to provide fault-tolerance with efficiency and scalability.
The CloudI API provides a minimal interface to communicate among
services so programming language agnostic and protocol agnostic
integration can occur. CloudI currently integrates with the
programming languages: C/C++, Elixir, Erlang, Go, Haskell, Java,
services are included that rely on the CloudI service bus.
The details for this release are below:
* Added CloudI Service API nodes_status function to provide
current uptime, availability and cost information for
any CloudI node (using Erlang monotonic time)
* Now both "*" and "?" are wildcard characters in service name
patterns that consume one or more characters, with "?" never
matching the next character in the string (i.e. "/?/" matches "/a/"
but never "/a/b/" while "/*/" will match either)
* cloudi_service_http_cowboy was renamed to be
* cloudi_service_router ssh server throughput was improved
* All external dependencies were updated
* Bugs were fixed and other improvements were added
(see the ChangeLog for more detail)
Please mention any problems, issues, or ideas!