ANN: Dia EML diagrams plug-in (now for Windows)

ANN: Dia EML diagrams plug-in (now for Windows)

Vladimir Sekissov
EML diagrams plug-in now included in official Dia distribution
(http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia).

Windows version can be downloaded from http://hans.breuer.org/dia/

Send me your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Vladimir Sekissov

ANN: Dia EML diagrams plug-in (now for Windows)

Mickael Remond-2
Vladimir Sekissov (svg) wrote:
> EML diagrams plug-in now included in official Dia distribution
> (http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia).
>
> Send me your comments and suggestions.

Seems nice. By the way, has anybody any experience feedback on usage for
real and complex system design ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Micka?l R?mond
http://www.erlang-fr.org/

Launch and executable file inside an Erlang Program

Salvador Alcaraz

Friends:

I have an executable file, like: a.out

The file a.out has some instructions, E/S instructions, etc.

I need to execute an Erlang program that inside it there is another
executable file (like a.out).

How can I insert this executable file inside an Erlang program???

Thank you in advance

| Salvador Alcaraz Carrasco                  | http://www.umh.es         |
| Division de Ingenieria Telematica          | http://obelix.umh.es      |
| Dpto. Fisica y Arquitectura de Computadores| salcaraz           |
| Universidad Miguel Hernandez               | salcaraz    |
| Avda. del ferrocarril, s/n                 | Telf. +34 96 665 8495     |
| Elche, Alicante (Spain)                    |                           |