[ANN] Erlang 20.1 Now Available On Chocolatey NuGet

[ANN] Erlang 20.1 Now Available On Chocolatey NuGet

Onorio Catenacci
I just wanted to insure that those few of us who care :) are made aware that I've updated the Chocolatey NuGet (CNG) package for Erlang to 20.1.

I am sorry it's taken me a while to get to it--life has been extra "eventful" lately.  But I've taken some steps to automate the package creation process so next time it should be a bit quicker.

Anyway for those of you who use Erlang on Windows, enjoy!

BTW I've also submitted an update for the Rebar CNG package but it's still under review.  I hope to have it available within the next couple of days or so.