[ANN] Erlang/OTP Volumen II: Las bases de OTP

[ANN] Erlang/OTP Volumen II: Las bases de OTP

Manuel Ángel Rubio Jiménez
Hello,

Sorry for the Spanish content. This is an announcement about a book
release in Spanish about Erlang/OTP. This time based mainly in OTP. It's
released!

You can check: https://erlang-otp.es/volumen-ii/

Kind regards.
Manuel Rubio.

Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP Volumen II: Las bases de OTP

Alex Alvarez-4
Awesome job!  Didn't even know about Volume 1, so altogether that's a
nice discovery!

Thanks,

Alex

On 06/03/2018 06:14 AM, Manuel A. Rubio wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the Spanish content. This is an announcement about a book
> release in Spanish about Erlang/OTP. This time based mainly in OTP.
> It's released!
>
> You can check: https://erlang-otp.es/volumen-ii/
>
> Kind regards.
> Manuel Rubio.

Re: [ANN] Erlang/OTP Volumen II: Las bases de OTP

Rafael Pardinas
Awesome job, indeed! We need more Erlang content in Spanish.

Cheers,
Rafa