[ANN] HolidayPing released

Facundo Olano
Hi everyone! My company just released an open source web application implemented in Erlang.

HolidayPing is a small web application that sends holiday reminders through different services like email and slack. It’s mainly aimed at consultants and freelancers that work with clients abroad.

Thanks,
Facundo.

E-mail address change process?

Richard A. O'Keefe-2
How do you change your e-mail address for this mailing list?
I will be switching from this address to a gmail one soon.

Re: E-mail address change process?

Raimo Niskanen-2
On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 05:32:05PM +1300, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> How do you change your e-mail address for this mailing list?
> I will be switching from this address to a gmail one soon.

You subscribe the new and cancel the old.

Re: E-mail address change process?

Alexander Mihajlovic

At the bottom of that page, click the button "Unsubscribe or edit
options"

Log in (if you're like me you'll have to request a password reminder),
and use the form to change your address.