[ANN] MLChat 1.0.0

by

[ANN] MLChat 1.0.0

by
Hello,

I am pleased to announce the first release of MLChat: MLChat 1.0.0 is released.

MLChat is a simple online chat application which allows user to chat with each other based on chat rooms.

You can find the project on GitHub: https://github.com/meetlost/mlchat

I am a beginner in Erlang world, and this is just another simple chat application. But it is a complete project, it contains the client and the server.

This project is trivial, but I think it might be a good start point, which at least helps beginners just like me to see what we can do with Erlang instead of diving too much into the details at the beginning.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Yao