[ANN] Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir

[ANN] Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir

Fred Hebert-2
Hi everyone, today I'm happy to announce that my latest book is now out!

proper.png

The book is Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir, and is probably the friendliest introduction you can get to Property-Based Testing in this community, and also one of the best resource to bring you to a reasonably advanced level of skill.

If you're interested in more details, please see any of:
And here's also a twitter link in case any of you feels like making some noise on my behalf :) https://twitter.com/mononcqc/status/1083027123777036291

Thanks, and enjoy the read!
- Fred.

Re: [ANN] Property-Based Testing with PropEr, Erlang, and Elixir

Lloyd R. Prentice-2
Hi Fred,

Will order and look forward to reading and learning.

Congratulations,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad