[ANN] SpawnFest starts in less than a week!

[ANN] SpawnFest starts in less than a week!

Brujo Benavides-3
Hi folks,

Have you already signed up for SpawnFest?
Remember: you can register for free, play from wherever in the world you want to be next weekend and win amazing prizes provided by our sponsors.
SpawnFest is a 48-hour online hackathon-style contest for Erlang, Elixir, LFE, etc. developers.
The rules are simple. In a nutshell: You build your team, we give you a GitHub repo, you work on it for 48 hours and present it to the judges.
We will pick multiple winners and each one of them will have a prize!
Join us, it will be fun()! (I'll see my way out…)