Zotonic is the Erlang CMS and content management framework.
It has nice features like:
- complete content editing environment
- flexible media management
- extensible module system
- multi lingual content
- timezone support
- integrated email handling
- secure ssl support
- and much, much, more
We have released Zotonic version 0.54.0.
This is one of our regular maintenance releases.
If you are using mod_geoip then you will need to get a free license key from MaxMind.
Main changes are:
* Now fixed DHE parameters are used for SSL. If there is an existing DH file then that file will still be used.
* Options and configurations to set the HSTS headers
* Upgraded Locus (MaxMind Geo Location Library), now a license key is mandatory.
See http://docs.zotonic.com/en/0.x/ref/modules/mod_geoip.html * A scomp ``ignore_user_inactivity`` is introduced to disable activity tracking.
This is useful for pages that should not timeout with their session.
* Generating the translation ``.pot`` files now needs *administrator* or *use.mod_development* rights.
* Fixes a problem with LinkedIn OAuth autentication
* Fixes a problem where password reminders could be sent to non-user accounts.