[ANN] chronos 0.5.1 released

Torben Hoffmann-6
Hi,

I have updated my chronos timer library to 0.5.1 after receiving some
nice PRs from Raghav Karol.

https://github.com/lehoff/chronos

chronos now works with rebar3 and no longer depends on gproc thanks to
Raghav.

In addition to that I have changed the tests to use EQC mocking and
removed tests, which were more focused on testing if Erlang timers
behave correctly than test chronos.

chronos is registered on http://www.quickcheck-ci.com/ to validate that
it passes its tests.

Real life usage have shown that chronos has an adequate feature set and
once 0.5.1 has been in the wild for a while, I will release 1.0.

The README now contains a bit more information on what chronos does and
does not do. Plus a description of how to use EQC mocking with chronos.

Please raise issues if you find the code or the documentation to be
broken/incomprehensible.

Cheers,
Torben
--