Geas is a tool detecting the runnable official Erlang release window for
Geas will tell you also :
- what are the offending functions in the beam/source files that
reduce the available window.
- if some beam files are compiled native.
- the installed patches and recommend patches that should be
installed depending your code.
Geas is available as a module, erlang.mk and rebar 2/3 plugins.
- Update for Erlang 21.1 detection and database
- Geas is now available on hex.pm (geas_rebar3 plugin later)
- Geas project is now using Travis CI build status.