Geas is a tool detecting the runnable official Erlang release window for
Geas will tell you also :
- what are the offending functions in the beam/source files that
reduce the available window.
- if some beam files are compiled native.
- the installed patches and recommend patches that should be
installed depending your code.
Geas is available as a module, erlang.mk and rebar 2/3 plugins.
- Update for OTP 22.2 detection and database
- Code re-manufacturing, speed increase on big project
- *New features* :
- versions are now displayed on right side of output
- semver OTP range can be set with new variable GEAS_RANGE
- plugins are exiting non zero on error (for better CI integration)
with script using geas, as now plugins are exiting non zero on error.