Geas is a tool detecting the runnable official Erlang release window for
Geas will tell you also :
- what are the offending functions in the beam/source files that
reduce the available window.
- if some beam files are compiled native.
- the installed patches and recommend patches that should be
installed depending your code.
Geas is available as a module, erlang.mk and rebar 2/3 plugins.
- *New features* :
- Three new environment variables
- Variables can now be set in rebar.config
- semver OTP frame can be set with new variable GEAS_FRAME
- OTP table can now be updated locally without requiring a new
- Both erlang.mk and rebar3 use in same project is now
correctly managed. As geas is now aware of caller plugin identity.
- rebar users need to upgrade geas_rebar3 plugin to version 1.3 on