[ANN]: pure functional and generic programming

[ANN]: pure functional and generic programming

Dmitry Kolesnikov-2
Hello list,

I’ve been doing a pure functional programming with Erlang for few year in various business domains. Really starting with basics (data structures) to high-level concepts and also gaining experience from other languages. I’ve collected some of the useful pure functional tips, evaluate them “in-production”. Finally, I’ve managed to assemble it into what-not sharable piece of code.

I would be nice to get a feedback from community about it! Proposals for improvements, etc.

Best Regards,
Dmitry