[ANN] tinymt-erlang is no longer maintained

[ANN] tinymt-erlang is no longer maintained

Kenji Rikitake-4
The following TinyMT random number generator software repositories
for Erlang/Elixir are no longer maintained and put into archive mode
immediately (as of 0640UTC 8-APR-2018):

https://github.com/jj1bdx/tinymt-erlang

The last official version of hex.pm tinymt package is:

I suggest that you should update your software to use
the rand module of OTP 18 or later ASAP
for using a better and a faster algorithm.

I appreciate your support during the development of the software,
and at ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop 2012 when I made the presentation
of the TinyMT implementation.

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake