ANNOUNCE: blog post about using direnv with kerl (etc.)

ANNOUNCE: blog post about using direnv with kerl (etc.)

Roger Lipscombe-2
I was reminded by Lloyd's recent question that I wrote a series of
blog posts that might be useful to the Erlang community:
http://blog.differentpla.net/blog/2019/01/30/direnv-tool-versions/

It explains how to integrate direnv with kerl and kiex (and nvm, and
Python and Ruby) to better manage your Erlang, Elixir (etc.) tool
versions.

Re: ANNOUNCE: blog post about using direnv with kerl (etc.)

Austin Ziegler
I recently added and extended a couple of recipes to the direnv wiki and it is (mostly) working for me.
This will allow you to specify a version in your directory as .erlang-version and/or .elixir-version (and to inherit a version from a parent directory).

-a