ANNOUNCE: ibrowse-2.0.0

Chandru-4
Hello everyone,

New version of ibrowse released. Extract from the README follows:

22-09-2010 - * Added option preserve_chunked_encoding. This allows the
caller to get
               the raw HTTP response when the Transfer-Encoding is
Chunked. This feature
               was requested by Benoit Chesneau who wanted to write a
HTTP proxy using
               ibrowse.
             * Fixed bug with the {stream_to, {Pid, once}} option. Bug
report and lot
               of help from Filipe David Manana. Thank you Filipe.
             * The {error, conn_failed} and {error, send_failed}
return values are
               now of the form {error, {conn_failed, Err}} and
               {error, {send_failed, Err}}. This is so that the
specific socket error
               can be returned to the caller. I think it looks a bit
ugly, but that
               is the best compromise I could come up with.
             * Added application configuration parameters
default_max_sessions and
               default_max_pipeline_size. These were previously hard
coded to 10.
             * Versioning of ibrowse now follows the Semantic
Versioning principles.
               See http://semver.org. Thanks to Anthony Molinaro for
nudging me in
               this direction.
             * The connect_timeout option now only applies to the
connection setup
               phase. In previous versions, the time taken to setup
the connection
               was deducted from the specified timeout value for the request.

cheers
Chandru

Re: ANNOUNCE: ibrowse-2.0.0

Chandru-4
Apologies for the badly formatted version. This should be more readable.

[...]