Aeternity is hiring Erlang developers with blockchain experience

Aeternity is hiring Erlang developers with blockchain experience

Joel Reymont-3
Aeternity is looking for fully autonomous software hackers proficient in Erlang.

We are a distributed team, we work remotely and our software is completely open source.

You should be able to explain how Bitcoin works and how it's different from Ethereum. Ideally, you should have further experience with decentralized crypto technologies (IPFS, torrents) or other cryptocurrencies. You should also have a Github account with a significant body of public source code.

We are in a rush to deliver cutting-edge blockchain software so you should be able to hit the ground running and start contributing. No on-the-job training is provided!

Please contact Joel Reymont at [hidden email] for more information.

Principals only. No recruiters, agencies or third parties.