Alexander Petrovsky Systemtap

Bryan Hunt
I don’t suppose you’d care to share your systemtap recipe to the list? Sounds very interesting/useful.
--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences
<https://www2.codesync.global/l/23452/2019-11-13/6sypwx>

Lambda Days -
Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Code BEAM Lite ITA - Bologna: 6 April 2020

ElixirConf EU - Warsaw: 29-30
April 2020

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: 28-29 May 2020

Erlang Solutions
cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis
for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy
Policy <https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can
update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails
here
<https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.

Re: Alexander Petrovsky Systemtap

Alexander Petrovsky-2
Hello, Bryan!

The script is pretty simple:

#! /usr/bin/env stap
# how to run: stap -x PID ./recvfrom.stp
#

probe nd_syscall.recvfrom.return
{
        # 31 it's UDP fd, which could be obtained with `ss -anump`
        if (@entry(pointer_arg(1)) == 31)
                printf("return code %4d fd %d body:\n %s\n", returnval(), @entry(pointer_arg(1)), user_string2(@entry(pointer_arg(2)), "-"));
}

so, fill free to use it...

пт, 7 февр. 2020 г. в 17:29, Bryan Hunt <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Петровский Александр / Alexander Petrovsky,

Skype: askjuise
Phone: +7 931 9877991

Re: Alexander Petrovsky Systemtap

Bryan Hunt
Beautiful - much appreciated - great tool, systemtap.

On 7 Feb 2020, at 16:29, Alexander Petrovsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here.