Any work happing on ErlyBird, the Erlang plugin for Netbeans ?

Any work happing on ErlyBird, the Erlang plugin for Netbeans ?

Banibrata Dutta
Does anyone have any update on ErlyBird and if there is any hope for Erlang
plugins for latest version of Netbeans and functionality updates ?

regards,

Re: Any work happing on ErlyBird, the Erlang plugin for Netbeans ?

Banibrata Dutta
Strangly, I can see a response to this query on the trapexit.org sidebar,
but never got anything in my mailbox! even checked spam folder and deleted
mails.
Anyhow, in the response was asked if I faced issue with netbeans & erlybird.
Well the answer is -- no, not really, am yet to try. Asked the question
because Erlybird looked quite promising, and the last known Netbeans support
has been out for quite a while with several updates post it. Thus checking.