Anyone Buy VEB #EEFSF2017 Yet?

Lawrence Ansell
Has anyone purchased Very Early Bird Ticket for Erlang Elixir San Francisco Bay Area 2017 Conference yet?

Very Early Bird tickets are on sale now and you guys get to save $400 compared to standard price.

Here: http://www.erlang-factory.com/sfbay2017/

EEF SF Bay Area 2017 conference 23 - 24 March. Training 20 - 22 and 27 - 30 March. Tutorials 25 March.

LE

Re: Anyone Buy VEB #EEFSF2017 Yet?

Unix One
On 12/13/2016 02:38 AM, Lawrence Ansell wrote:
> Has anyone purchased Very Early Bird Ticket for Erlang Elixir San
> Francisco Bay Area 2017 Conference yet?
>
> Very Early Bird tickets are on sale now and you guys get to save $400
> compared to standard price.
>
> Here: http://www.erlang-factory.com/sfbay2017/

No. My current employer won't sponsor this and it doesn't quite fit in
my personal budget :(. Otherwise, yeah, I've been to several of them,
and it's a great a great deal and worth every cent.