Anyone here uses erlang to work with Siemens EWSD, by any chance?

Anyone here uses erlang to work with Siemens EWSD, by any chance?

Dmitry Astapov

I'm especially interested in how to process TBCD (transposed binary-coded
decimals) strings efficiently with erlang (encode/decode) and how to deal
with several complex ASN.1 declaration using one generic piece of code
(which boils down to various tricks with 'record's, and I'd rather not be
reinvening the wheel).

--
        Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt (mail-to: adept)