Quantcast

Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Loïc Hoguin
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has been using PropEr on their project yet and
if so how you've set it up for optimal workflow. I'm guessing a ct suite
with properties attached should work great (I think PropEr itself is
doing this too) but someone might have gotchas or other interesting tips.

If anyone has setup PropEr tests in their open source project I'd really
like to take a look.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend

Re: Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Bob Ippolito
I have some in kvc:
https://github.com/etrepum/kvc

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has been using PropEr on their project yet and
> if so how you've set it up for optimal workflow. I'm guessing a ct suite
> with properties attached should work great (I think PropEr itself is
> doing this too) but someone might have gotchas or other interesting tips.
>
> If anyone has setup PropEr tests in their open source project I'd really
> like to take a look.
>
> --
> Loïc Hoguin
> Dev:Extend

Re: Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Eric Merritt-2
Erlware commons
(https://github.com/ericbmerritt/erlware_commons/tree/next) is using
it heavily for the new signature modules, and its slowly coming into
use for sinan.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has been using PropEr on their project yet and
> if so how you've set it up for optimal workflow. I'm guessing a ct suite
> with properties attached should work great (I think PropEr itself is
> doing this too) but someone might have gotchas or other interesting tips.
>
> If anyone has setup PropEr tests in their open source project I'd really
> like to take a look.
>
> --
> Loïc Hoguin
> Dev:Extend

Re: Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Tim Watson-5
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm wondering if anyone has been using PropEr on their project yet and
>> if so how you've set it up for optimal workflow. I'm guessing a ct suite
>> with properties attached should work great (I think PropEr itself is
>> doing this too) but someone might have gotchas or other interesting tips.
>>
>> If anyone has setup PropEr tests in their open source project I'd really
>> like to take a look.

https://github.com/hyperthunk/hamcrest-erlang

Re: Anyone using PropEr on their project yet?

Jesper Louis Andersen-2
On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 01:29, Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If anyone has setup PropEr tests in their open source project I'd really
> like to take a look.

Magnus Klaar changed the quickcheck suite of etorrent to use PropEr
and we fire it from eunit at the moment. The etorrent_bcoding module
has an example, I believe,

https://github.com/jlouis/etorrent/blob/master/apps/etorrent/src/etorrent_bcoding.erl#L194

which is easy enough to understand. My own branch which I am working
on is still using QuviQ Quickcheck Mini though. Old habits die hard.

--
J.