Archive search down?

Heinrich Venter-5
Hi

Any one know what happened to the mailing list archive search function
on the website, or when it will be back?

-]-[

Alt = iFind ? Visit our website here
http://asp1.rocketseed.com/RocketSeed/mail/433a32353a313334343632363a33303639373a2d323a353137

Launchpad - View our website here
http://asp1.rocketseed.com/RocketSeed/mail/433a32353a313334343632363a33303639373a2d323a333738

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Cellfind (Pty) Ltd is proprietary to the company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Cellfind (Pty) Ltd does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of Cellfind (Pty) Ltd.

The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.

Cellfind (Pty) Ltd can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
> Any one know what happened to the mailing list archive search function
> on the website, or when it will be back?

The Gmane archive at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.erlang.general
has the past three years of posts. Maybe someone could send them an
mbox file of the rest?

P.S. I read and post to erlang-questions through Gmane and it's a
nuisance to receive it via SMTP aswell. Is there a way I can retain my
posting rights without getting the list delivered to my mailbox?
No big deal but Gmane is the future and we have to accept it :-)

Archive search down?

Raimo Niskanen-3
We have just upgraded webservers and the mailing list search function
si something we have missed. We will look into that. Thank you!