Books

Vance Shipley
Please excuse the noise ...

I'm divesting myself of my paper based library and have at least
two books which may be of interest to folks here:

    Concurrent programming in ERLANG
    Second Edition
    Robert Virding, Claes Wikstrom, Mike Williams, Joe Armstrong (Editor)
    ISBN: 013508301X

    Concurrency Theory
    Calculi and Automata for Modelling Untimed and Timed Concurrent Systems
    Howard Bowman, Rodolfo Gomez
    ISBN: 1852338954

Free to a good home!

--
        -Vance

Re: Books

Paul Barry
Have you considered donating them to the library associated with your
local 3rd level college?  That's what I do (but, then again, I work in
such a place, so it's easy for me to do this).

Paul.

On 22 June 2011 02:51, Vance Shipley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please excuse the noise ...
>
> I'm divesting myself of my paper based library and have at least
> two books which may be of interest to folks here:
>
>    Concurrent programming in ERLANG
>    Second Edition
>    Robert Virding, Claes Wikstrom, Mike Williams, Joe Armstrong (Editor)
>    ISBN: 013508301X
>
>    Concurrency Theory
>    Calculi and Automata for Modelling Untimed and Timed Concurrent Systems
>    Howard Bowman, Rodolfo Gomez
>    ISBN: 1852338954
>
> Free to a good home!
>
> --
>        -Vance

Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie, e: [hidden email]
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.