Building with purify

Sean Hinde-2
Hi,

I'd like to build the emulator with Rational purify (I'm testing new
driver). Does anyone know what the easiest way to setup the makefiles etc to
have beam compiled with purify?

Thanks,
Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER:

Building with purify

Samuel Elliott
On 21/09, Sean Hinde wrote:

| I'd like to build the emulator with Rational purify (I'm testing new
| driver). Does anyone know what the easiest way to setup the makefiles etc to
| have beam compiled with purify?

I haven't used purify for years, but I think that something like
CC="purify gcc" ./configure ... should be enough.