C Nodes and depreciated erl_Interface

Schneider-3
Hi list,

I have to implement an interface between C and Erlang as a client C
node. The C nodes chapter in the Interoperability Tutorial User's Guide
[1] still uses the erl_interface library. which is depreciated.

I was wondering if somebody knows about a similar tutorial / example
using the ei library?

Tkanks,

Frans

[1] http://erlang.org/doc/tutorial/cnode.html

Re: C Nodes and depreciated erl_Interface

Vance Shipley
On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 8:46 PM Frans Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The C nodes chapter in the Interoperability Tutorial User's Guide
> [1] still uses the erl_interface library. which is depreciated.

I think you'll find it still applies:

erl_eterm:
     erl_init()

erl_connect: