CGI module for Erlang?

David Gould-2

I really like the wikie, and want to run one of my own, but my ISP does
not let me run servers. But, I can run CGIs, so I am thinking I could
adapt the wikie code to run as a CGI with StandAlone Erlang and run a
wikie that way.

Which poses the question, has anyone done a CGI module for Erlang? Is anyone
interested in one? Any ideas about what it should look like?

-dg

--
David Gould                davidg               510 536 1443