CRC32c in Erlang?

pablo platt-3
Hi,

Is there CRC32c implementation in Erlang?
It's required for SCTP checksum [1].
I only found NIF bindings but I prefer native Erlang implementation if exists.

Re: CRC32c in Erlang?

Stanislaw Klekot
On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 06:38:13PM +0300, pablo platt wrote:
> Is there CRC32c implementation in Erlang?
> It's required for SCTP checksum [1].
> I only found NIF bindings but I prefer native Erlang implementation if
> exists.

You mean, something like erlang:crc32/1 and erlang:crc32/2?

--
Stanislaw Klekot

Re: CRC32c in Erlang?

Gulyás Attila
CRC32 and CRC32c are not the same.

Thomas Cioppettini did a lot of work collecting info in Cowboy issue #1340, and also did an Erlang and Elixir implementation in a Github gist.

Found Erlang NIF bindings (seem to be forked from the same root):