Call for talks - Code BEAM SF 2020

Areege Al Zubaidi
Hi all,

The deadline for the call for talks at Code BEAM SF 2020 is looming!

If you're interested in sharing your experience of working with Erlang or Elixir at Code BEAM SF, submit your talk before midnight tomorrow (23 October).

We're excited to have expanded the themes of Code BEAM SF 2020 to include a new category: Web and APIs. The 2020 themes are:
  • The BEAM
  • Scalability & reliability
  • Case studies
  • Tools
  • Introduction to Erlang and Elixir
  • Web and APIs
  • Frameworks

Code BEAM SF is the biggest and longest-running conference in North America to cover all of the BEAM languages, including Erlang and Elixir. Created for developers, by developers, Code BEAM SF is dedicated to bringing the best minds in the Erlang and Elixir communities together to SHARE. LEARN. INSPIRE. over two days.

What you need to know about Code BEAM SF 2020:
  • When - 05-06 March 2020
  • Where - Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA
  • Programme committee - Miriam Pena, Fred Hebert, Anna Neyzberg, Francesco Cesarini, Bryan Hunt

Our programme committee looks forward to reviewing your talk submission!

See you in San Francisco,
Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM Lite - Berlin: 11 October 2019

RabbitMQ Summit - London: 4 November 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London: 7-8 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite - Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite - Amsterdam: 28 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: 28-29 May 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here.