Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Kenneth Lundin-5
This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the OTP team.

Check out http://blog.erlang.org

/Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Grzegorz Junka

On 17/04/2018 16:01, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
> we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the
> OTP team.
>
> Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
> /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Thank you Kenneth for sharing the link. I think it's a very cool idea.
Interesting reading about the new pooling. Please keep posting!
GrzegorzJ

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Alex Alvarez-4
Great idea and very nice post!

Thanks,
Alex

On 4/17/2018 at 3:43 PM, "Grzegorz Junka" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17/04/2018 16:01, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
> we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the
> OTP team.
>
> Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
> /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Thank you Kenneth for sharing the link. I think it's a very cool idea.
Interesting reading about the new pooling. Please keep posting!
GrzegorzJ

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Max Lapshin-2
Great!  Thank you!

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:30 AM, Alex Alvarez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great idea and very nice post!

Thanks,
Alex

On 4/17/2018 at 3:43 PM, "Grzegorz Junka" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17/04/2018 16:01, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
> we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the
> OTP team.
>
> Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
> /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Thank you Kenneth for sharing the link. I think it's a very cool idea.
Interesting reading about the new pooling. Please keep posting!
GrzegorzJ

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Lukas Larsson-8
Hello Everyone!

It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have since then posted 14 articles!

For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you know that Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the new SSA format that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22. Check it out!

Lukas

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:01 PM Kenneth Lundin <[hidden email]> wrote:
This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the OTP team.

Check out http://blog.erlang.org

/Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Walter Weinmann
Hi Lukas

It would be great if there would be a way to subscribe to an automatic notification when there are new blog entries.

Walter

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 11:01, Lukas Larsson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone!

It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have since then posted 14 articles!

For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you know that Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the new SSA format that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22. Check it out!

Lukas

On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:01 PM Kenneth Lundin <[hidden email]> wrote:
This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the OTP team.

Check out http://blog.erlang.org

/Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Walter Weinmann
Obertorplatz 4
CH-4130 Rheinfelden
Tel +41 (0)61 841 06 10

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Loïc Hoguin-3
RSS? http://blog.erlang.org/feed.xml

On 09/28/2018 11:30 AM, Walter Weinmann wrote:

> Hi Lukas
>
> It would be great if there would be a way to subscribe to an automatic
> notification when there are new blog entries.
>
> Walter
>
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 11:01, Lukas Larsson <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Everyone!
>
>     It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have
>     since then posted 14 articles!
>
>     For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you
>     know that Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the
>     new SSA format that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22.
>     Check it out!
>
>     Lukas
>
>     On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:01 PM Kenneth Lundin <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open
>         Source and
>         we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from
>         the OTP team.
>
>         Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
>         /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

> *Walter Weinmann*
> Obertorplatz 4
> CH-4130 Rheinfelden
> Tel +41 (0)61 841 06 10

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Lukas Larsson-8
Yes, I also use rss. If you want it as an e-mail, there are free services that send e-mails when an rss feed changes.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 11:31 AM Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:
RSS? http://blog.erlang.org/feed.xml

On 09/28/2018 11:30 AM, Walter Weinmann wrote:
> Hi Lukas
>
> It would be great if there would be a way to subscribe to an automatic
> notification when there are new blog entries.
>
> Walter
>
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 11:01, Lukas Larsson <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Everyone!
>
>     It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have
>     since then posted 14 articles!
>
>     For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you
>     know that Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the
>     new SSA format that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22.
>     Check it out!
>
>     Lukas
>
>     On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:01 PM Kenneth Lundin <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open
>         Source and
>         we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from
>         the OTP team.
>
>         Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
>         /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

> *Walter Weinmann*
> Obertorplatz 4
> CH-4130 Rheinfelden
> Tel +41 (0)61 841 06 10

Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Alex Alvarez-4

It would also be great if there was a web link from within erlang.org... just saying...

On 9/28/18 5:58 AM, Lukas Larsson wrote:
Yes, I also use rss. If you want it as an e-mail, there are free services that send e-mails when an rss feed changes.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 11:31 AM Loïc Hoguin <[hidden email]> wrote:
RSS? http://blog.erlang.org/feed.xml

On 09/28/2018 11:30 AM, Walter Weinmann wrote:
> Hi Lukas
>
> It would be great if there would be a way to subscribe to an automatic
> notification when there are new blog entries.
>
> Walter
>
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 11:01, Lukas Larsson <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Everyone!
>
>     It has now been almost 6 months since we started this blog and have
>     since then posted 14 articles!
>
>     For those that don't regularly check it, I just wanted to let you
>     know that Björn just finished a great series of blog posts about the
>     new SSA format that will be used by the Erlang compiler in OTP-22.
>     Check it out!
>
>     Lukas
>
>     On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:01 PM Kenneth Lundin <[hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>         This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open
>         Source and
>         we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from
>         the OTP team.
>
>         Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
>         /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

> *Walter Weinmann*