Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Kenneth Lundin-5
This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the OTP team.

Check out http://blog.erlang.org

/Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Grzegorz Junka

On 17/04/2018 16:01, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
> we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the
> OTP team.
>
> Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
> /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Thank you Kenneth for sharing the link. I think it's a very cool idea.
Interesting reading about the new pooling. Please keep posting!
GrzegorzJ

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Alex Alvarez-4
Great idea and very nice post!

Thanks,
Alex

On 4/17/2018 at 3:43 PM, "Grzegorz Junka" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17/04/2018 16:01, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> This year it is 20 years since Erlang/OTP was released as Open Source and
> we thought it was a good idea to celebrate with a new blog from the
> OTP team.
>
> Check out http://blog.erlang.org
>
> /Regards Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

Thank you Kenneth for sharing the link. I think it's a very cool idea.
Interesting reading about the new pooling. Please keep posting!
GrzegorzJ

Re: Celebrating 20 years as Open Source with a new blog!

Max Lapshin-2
Great!  Thank you!