Climate Change Brainstorming

Todd Greenwood
Summary
-------------
I'm looking for folks interested in brainstorming about Climate Change and various solutions. Feel free to respond to me directly and I'll start a thread with the interested parties.

Background
This video presentation of the latest IPCC report by University of Washington professor, Dr. Richard Gammon really got my attention:

https://youtu.be/3Gcf2rqBtLs
https://depts.washington.edu/chem/people/faculty/gammon.html

Ideas
-------
I'm a big fan of Erlang and fault-tolerant distributed systems. This is a really smart group of people that thinks deeply about the longevity and resiliency of systems. There must be a million ways we can use our skills towards this problem.

-Todd