Code BEAM Lite NYC - fintech x the BEAM - VEB ends tomorrow!

Code BEAM Lite NYC - fintech x the BEAM - VEB ends tomorrow!

Areege Al Zubaidi
Code BEAM Lite NYC tickets launched last week! Get your ticket to the first-ever Erlang and Elixir event for the fintech space!

There are world-class Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix, and RabbitMQ training and tutorials on offer around the conference:
* OTP for the seasoned Erlanger by Francesco Cesarini (3-days)
* Professional LiveView and OTP by Bruce Tate (3-days)
* Crash course in Elixir by Chris Bell (1-day)
* RabbitMQ express by Brett Cameron (1-day)
* Building resilient distributed systems with Elixir by Chris Keathley (1-day)

PS: for our 3-day training courses, buy bundled with a conference ticket to get 10% off!

A very limited number of very early bird tickets are available, and will close tomorrow at 23:59 EDT! Buy now to avoid disappointment!

We hope to see you in NYC!
Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM Lite BD - Budapest: 20 September 2019

Code BEAM Lite NYC - NYC: 01 October 2019

RabbitMQ Summit - London: 4 November 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London: 7-8 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite India - Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite AMS - Amsterdam: 29 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy.You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here.