Code BEAM is coming to NYC! Get 10% off for a limited time!

Code BEAM is coming to NYC! Get 10% off for a limited time!

Areege Al Zubaidi

Hi all!

I wanted to reach out and let you know that there’s just a few more days to secure your early bird ticket at Code BEAM Lite NYC! Early bird training, tutorial, and conference rates end on Monday 26 August!

Get 10% off of your tickets before Monday 26 August with the promotional code CBLNYC10!

What: Code BEAM Lite NYC 2019

When: 01 October 2019

Where: Bryant Park Ballroom, NYC

We have a brilliant lineup of speakers including Bruce Tate, Irina Guberman and experts from Brex, Bloomberg, RabbitMQ, Klarna, and more! Talks include:

  • Keynote from Bruce Tate, author of Seven languages in seven weeks on the joy of maintaining passion for programming

  • Keynote from Irina Guberman on the unique resiliency of the BEAM VM

  • Disruptive credit card provider Brex on their use of Elixir and their approach to microservices

  • Joseph Yiasemides on Elixir & Go

  • Brett Cameron on the use of RabbitMQ in the financial industry

  • Klarna developers Roberto Aloi and Juan Facorro on Rock-solid API with OpenAPI and PropEr

  • Bloomberg on how RabbitMQ simplifies routing in a microservices architecture

  • Zsolt Laky on destroying myths and legends on "don’t use open source in a bank"

  • … and more!

There are world-class Erlang, Elixir, Phoenix, and RabbitMQ training and tutorials on offer around the conference:

* OTP for the seasoned Erlanger by Francesco Cesarini (3-days)

* Professional LiveView and OTP by Bruce Tate (3-days)

* Crash course in Elixir by Chris Bell (1-day)

* RabbitMQ express by Brett Cameron (1-day)

* Building resilient distributed systems with Elixir by Chris Keathley (1-day)

PS: for our 3-day training courses, buy bundled with a conference ticket to get 10% off!

A very limited number of early bird tickets are available, and will close on Monday 26 August at 23:59 EDT! Book now to avoid disappointment!

We hope to see you in NYC!

Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code BEAM Lite BD - Budapest: 20 September 2019

Code BEAM Lite NYC - NYC: 01 October 2019

Code BEAM Lite - Berlin: 11 October 2019

RabbitMQ Summit - London: 4 November 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London: 7-8 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite India - Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite AMS - Amsterdam: 28 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy.You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here.