Code Elixir LDN

Lawrence Ansell

Code Elixir LDN is on 18 July.

12 talks and 3 training courses available.

--
Lawrence Ansell
Conference Marketing Co-ordinator

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code Elixir LDN - London: 18 July 2019

Code BEAM Lite BD - Budapest: 20 September 2019

Code BEAM Lite NYC - NYC: 01 October 2019

RabbitMQ Summit - London: 4 November 2019

Code Mesh LDN - London: 7-8 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite India - Bangalore: 14 November 2019

Code BEAM Lite AMS - Amsterdam: 29 November 2019

Lambda Days - Kraków: 13-14 February 2020

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco: 5-6 March 2020

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy.You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here.