Code Mesh LDN 2018 & #OpenErlang London party!

Code Mesh LDN 2018 & #OpenErlang London party!

Areege Al Zubaidi
Hi all,

I wanted to flag Code Mesh LDN 2018 to you. If you’re not already aware, Code Mesh LDN is a niche, alternative programming conference that brings academia and industry together under the ethos of share, learn, inspire.

The conference covers a number of programming languages, namely Erlang, Haskell, Scala, Python, Clojure, LISP, Rust, Pony, etc over two days. The conference organisers have carefully curated the talks to firmly advocate using the right tool for the job.

From an Erlang and Elixir point of view, Code Mesh LDN 18 offers a tutorial with Erlang co-creator Joe Armstrong, who is also speaking at the conference. But that’s not all:

  • Maxim Fedorov will be speaking about his work with Erlang at WhatsApp

  • Ulf Wiger will be there with a talk on Erlang and blockchain

  • Natalia Chechina, one of the core writers of Erlang SD, will speak on co-operative robots sharing the load

  • Danil Fedotov, Erlang and Elixir contributor and RabbitMQ core contributor will be speaking about his work with RabbitMQ

  • Peter Saxton, Elixir developer will speak on his Raxx project

  • Last but not least, Carl Hewitt, founder of the Actor Model, is keynoting!

Don’t forget, #OpenErlang, the campaign celebrating 20 years since Erlang was open sourced, is coming to London after a world tour, including San Francisco and Stockholm! The #OpenErlang party is free to attend and will take place on Thursday 08 November, at the Code Mesh LDN venue. RSVP here.

Learn more about the conference, and the 2018 speakers: https://codesync.global/conferences/code-mesh-2018/

What: Code Mesh LDN 2018

When: 08-09 November 2018

Where: Ilec Conference Centre, Fulham, London

How to attend:

  • Attend the conference
    Secure a standard rate ticket to the conference before 01 November. You can find out more and register here.

  • Student tickets
    Code Mesh LDN offers a 50% discount to students. To learn more, email [hidden email] from your academic email address to get a unique discount code.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know,

I hope to see you there!

Areege

--
Areege Al Zubaidi
Conferences Marketing Executive

T: +44 (0) 2076550332
A: Erlang Solutions Ltd, The Loom,14 Gower's Walk, London, E1 8PY

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences

Code Mesh LDN - London - 8-9 November 2018

RabbitMQ Summit - London - 12 November 2018

Code BEAM Lite - Amsterdam - 30 November 2018

Code BEAM Lite - Munich - 7 December 2018

Lambda Days - Kraków - 21-22 February 2019

Code BEAM SF - San Francisco - 28 February - 1 March 2019

ElixirConf EU - Prague: 8-9 April 2019

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: 16-17 May 2019

Code Elixir LDN - London: 18 July 2019

Erlang Solutions and Code Sync care about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving marketing emails here.