Communicate with running application as with Erlang port?

Communicate with running application as with Erlang port?

sergey-miryanov
Hi, all.

 What I want - run a port (or linked in driver) from Erlang and send
to port a command to start new process (ProcessA). How I can
communicate with ProcessA as with usual Erlang port? I can not start
ProcessA as a Erlang port.

Sergey

Re: Communicate with running application as with Erlang port?

sergey-miryanov
>  What I want - run a port (or linked in driver) from Erlang and send

I start a Erlang process and send command to this process to start
ProcessA and return Port to command sender.

Sergey.