Compile all modules in emacs

shk

Compile all modules in emacs

shk
Hello,

I user GNU/Emacs + Erlang-mode for erlang programming. I use C-c C-k for compiling current buffer. For example i have 3 *.erl files:

test1.erl
test2.erl
test3.erl

Theese file opened in emacs in deifferent buffer. How can i caompile all files at one times?

Thank you.

Re: Compile all modules in emacs

Fredrik Andersson-8
I am no emacs user but having a proper Makefile you should be able to just
bind a key combination to run make and have it detect and recompile files
that needs to be recompiled. Is this not sufficient for you?

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 7:13 AM, shk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I user GNU/Emacs + Erlang-mode for erlang programming. I use C-c C-k for
> compiling current buffer. For example i have 3 *.erl files:
>
> test1.erl
> test2.erl
> test3.erl
>
> Theese file opened in emacs in deifferent buffer. How can i caompile all
> files at one times?
>
> Thank you.

Re: Compile all modules in emacs

Peter Mechlenborg
Hi

You can also use an Emakefile, and then call: make:all([load]). from the
Emacs shell.

Best regards,

  --  Peter Mechlenborg