Cross-compilation to ARM

Frank Muller
 Hi guys

I have simple Linux Erlang release which I want to cross-compile for Raspberry Pi 2 (Ubuntu).

1. is there any simple way to achieve that?
Links, examples ... are very welcome

2. what should I pay attention to during this process? Feedback, experience...

Thank you.
/Frank

Re: Cross-compilation to ARM

Dmitry Kolesnikov-2
Hello,

I would used xcomp and ready made schemes for it.
Please take a look into following README.

Best Regards,
Dmitry