Ctrl+C And Windows (was Erlang 21)

Onorio Catenacci

Hi all,

Fred: the fact that Ctrl+C was working for him prior to installing Erlang 21 seems to argue against him needing to use Ctrl+Break instead.

Sam: For whatever it's worth, the Ctrl+C on Erlang 21 works just fine for me on Windows 10.  So this does seem to have something to do with Windows 7 and Erlang 21. I'd suggest you file a bug.

All: please snip the prior digest when you reply. It can be sort of difficult to find the relevant text when one needs to wade through the entire previous day's digest.