Debugger broken in P8A ?

Mickael Remond-2
Hello,

I have tried the debugger in the P8A prerelease (2001-09-13).
It seems that I can no more interpret module from the debugger
interface. I get the following error chen trying to interpret a module:

Eshell V2001.09.13  (abort with ^G)
1> debugger:start().
<0.30.0>
2>
=ERROR REPORT==== 23-Sep-2001::19:04:55 ===
Error in process <0.41.0> with exit value:
{badarg,[{erlang,binary_to_term,[<<0
bytes>>]},{dbg_iload,abstr,1},{dbg_iload,store_module,3},{dbg_iload,load_mod1,3}]}

I don't know why for the moment.
I have tried with several modules, but I get the same error.

Any clue ?

--
Micka?l R?mond
http://www.erlang-fr.org/

Debugger broken in P8A ?

Björn Gustavsson-3
The module must be compiled with the compiler flag debug_info,
as the debugger now uses the .beam files.

Using erlc:

        erlc +debug_info module.erl

>From the Erlang shell:

        c(module, debug_info).

/Bjorn

--
Bj?rn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn      ?T2/UAB/F/P

Debugger broken in P8A ?

Mickael Remond-2
Bjorn Gustavsson (bjorn) wrote:
> The module must be compiled with the compiler flag debug_info,
> as the debugger now uses the .beam files.

Thank you. I did not notice that.
:-)

--
Micka?l R?mond