Directories in project root being created

Directories in project root being created

Roberto Ostinelli
Dear list,
When I run a release two directories get created for me:

These directories are empty.

Mnesia runs in memory only, and I've also set the directory to be temp:

-mnesia schema_location ram
-mnesia dir '"/tmp/mnesia"'

So.. who is creating these directories? BTW they are empty.

Thank you,
r.

Re: Directories in project root being created

Karolis Petrauskas-2
In my case, it was git://github.com/uwiger/setup.git. I solved this
inconvenience by adding the following to the sys.config.

    {setup, [
        {data_dir, "data"},
        {log_dir,  "log"}
    ]},

Karolis

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Roberto Ostinelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list,
> When I run a release two directories get created for me:
>
> data.myapp@127.0.0.1
> log.myapp@127.0.0.1
>
> These directories are empty.
>
> Mnesia runs in memory only, and I've also set the directory to be temp:
>
> -mnesia schema_location ram
> -mnesia dir '"/tmp/mnesia"'
>
> So.. who is creating these directories? BTW they are empty.
>
> Thank you,
> r.

Re: Directories in project root being created

Roberto Ostinelli
...and we have a winner. Thank you :)

Do you happen to know what are these for? Can I just dump them in /tmp?

Re: Directories in project root being created

Karolis Petrauskas-2
No, I don't. In my case they were empty all the time, so I just
pointed them to existing folders in my release.

Karolis