Disable MnesiaCore dump file generation

Mithun B
Hi all,

     I have an application using Mnesia Database running is a memory
constrained environment. So is there any way to disable MnesiaCore file
creation by when something goes wrong with Mnesia which is a default
case? Or is it possible to give limit on the size of file or constraint
on count of files?

     Since the MnesiaCore file gets created with different name each
time, it will not overwrite the previous one. It casuses flooding of
MnesiaCore files in the working directory of my application, if the
application has crashed for multiple times.

Regards,

Mithun B

Re: Disable MnesiaCore dump file generation

Dan Gudmundsson-2

You can set the core dir with the config parameter:

erl -mnesia core_dir Directory

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:02 PM Sergey Safarov <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thank you all,

    But I am looking for simpler solution like, this one:
    https://stackoverflow.com/a/18526512/3232487
    Here the generation of erl_crash.dump is entirely avoided by redirecting to /dev/null

Regards,
Mithun B