Distribution protocol fragmentation feature coming in next release. Need help

Distribution protocol fragmentation feature coming in next release. Need help

Taras Halturin
Hi all!

I'm developing golang implementation of erlang node (github.com/halturin/ergonode) and would like to know more information about this feature (fragmentation) to support it in my project. Is there any documentation/specification for this feature? It's a bit difficult to try understand by the commits

--
Best Regards.
Taras Halturin

Re: Distribution protocol fragmentation feature coming in next release. Need help

Björn Gustavsson-4
The documentation of the Distribution Protocol will be updated in the
next release candidate to cover the new messages in the protocol.

/Björn