Duplicate Entries in Mnesia

Theepan
Hi There,

Once in a while our Mnesia database tables (of default type : SET) find duplicate records. The whole recod duplicates I mean, not just the key duplicates.

We are using dirty reads/writes very often to cater to speed requirements.

Running on Erlang/OTP 18.0

Is thee are known issue regarding?

Best,
Theepan

Re: Duplicate Entries in Mnesia

Theepan
Team,

Duplicates are generated when fetched through the indexes. I think it is the index tables that have the duplicate entries.

Do I need to do anything extra to ensure that the indexes are unique? Doesn't Mnesia take care of it?

Best