ESDL

Vlad Dumitrescu-3
Hi good folks,

I noticed that ESDL has a newer release (0.9.1201) but I can't go to the
ESDL web page, I am redirected to the main CSLab page... what can be wrong?

thanks,
Vlad

H?mta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt p? http://explorer.msn.se

ESDL

Mickael Remond-2
Vlad Dumitrescu (vladdu) wrote:
> Hi good folks,
>
> I noticed that ESDL has a newer release (0.9.1201) but I can't go to the
> ESDL web page, I am redirected to the main CSLab page... what can be wrong?

Hello,

I do not know what link you are using but the following is working for
me:
http://www.ericsson.com/cslab/~dgud/esdl/

Have fun!

I have problem with esdl and sdl on my machine and get a segfault from
the sdl library when trying to launch board or wings on my Linux
machine (Debian sid) :(
I will try with other version of SDL.

--
Micka?l R?mond
 http://www.erlang-fr.org/

ESDL

Thomas Lange

In order to reach pages of the cslab, want should for the
moment use www.ericsson.com instead of ericsson.se.

Regards
Thomas

---